PrimeXBT is a crypto trading platform. You can trade Cryptos, Stocks and Indices with up to 100x leverage. If you were thinking of joining PrimeXBT make sure you take advantage of this exclusive offer. You'll get a bonus 35% on your deposit. Read on to find out how:
How to get a 35% Deposit Bonus on PrimeXBT
Here is how to get your deposit bonus, remember this is for new members only:
- Sign up to PrimeXBT using this link
- Deposit at least 0.001 BTC (that works out to be under $10 – there is no max deposit limit for this bonus offer).
- Paste the code “thecashdiaries” into the live chat support on PrimeXBT.
- That's it! The support operator will fund your account.
You can find out the full details of this offer through this page.
What I like about PrimeXBT
Here are some of the things I like about the PrimeXBT platform:
- Trade Commodities and Indices using Bitcoin – Have you ever wanted to trade indices and commodities using Bitcoin? Well now you can. You can also trade Forex and the popular cryptos.
- Nice looking platform – PrimeXBT is well designed and easy to use. It's much better looking than Bitmex.
- Deposit Bitcoin – Use Bitcoin for more than just holding. You can use it to trade! If you don't already own Bitcoin you can also purchase it through PrimeXBT (although there are cheaper ways to do this).
- No KYC – If you value your privacy, you don't need to upload any ID docs. I always worry about these uploaded docs being stolen by hackers. That's something you won't need to worry about with PrimeXBT.
- Go long or short – Profit no matter which direction the market is moving. Trading on a platform like PrimeXBT gives you the opportunity to open different types of trades to profit from different market conditions.
- Start trading with little Bitcoin – you don't need to be a rich whale to start trading through PrimeXBT. Deposit as little as 0.001 BTC. This means that trading is available to everyone
To find out more about PrimeXBT, and the PrimeXBT Deposit Bonus, just visit this page.
>> Terms item 7: After (July 1), the bonus will be removed from the account.
So, it’s a “temporary” bonus, lol?
Re: Disclaimer section above. It says >> “eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as trading CFDs.” What’s any of this got to do with eToro?
Oops, the disclaimer got put on the wrong post. Nice catch.
Re the bonus – most bonuses are temporary. You can’t actually withdraw it either. It can only be used for trading and you can then withdraw those profits. Most platforms put an expiry so they don’t have random bonuses sitting in accounts for years to come which must make accounting a nightmare.